GIGN Forum

Prikolīga Spēlīte

vincister

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vari, vari, tikai lai taisītu nākamā veida cilvēkus tev vajag sacelt visas nepieciešamās lietas un pēc tam jāiet ir uz academy, kur tev tas nākamais cilvēku veids vēl ir jāattīsta. Kad tas ir izdarīts ej uz barracks un cel tos cilvēkus, kurus gribi.

Iesaku sakt no apakssas un dazas lietas ko nezinaju man kaiminss pastastija :)

Thank you and for you the same!

Techa wrote:

Yes thats true if u need something just ask ;)

indrani wrote:

you are welcome. Besides a good neighbour is better then a far friend ;-)

Techa wrote:

THx m8 you told me lots of new things ;)

indrani wrote:

No, that will be in 4 to 5 months. Now you need a little army to protect yourself and to raid the inactives for more resources. And make sure you build your residence for the next village. In the meantime, build your mainbuilding (if you dont have gold anymore it will reduce the building time with 50% at level 20), residence and academy, marketplace, granary, warehouse and resorces to the max. Especially your resources because with that you build the buildings.

Techa wrote:

I didnt know that ..

so i need a big armiy now or i can start bilding it later?

indrani wrote:

the game takes about a year. At the end they will release a new specie on it, the natars. We have to fight them and conquer there villages, but they are very strong. And when we finally conquer that village we can start building world wonder to level 100. Every 5 levels we get abig attack from the natars and it becomes stronger everytime. Around that time we need huge armies with a few thousand of soldiers and a lot of marketplaces and so on. So we started at the beginning so now we have to build and grow as much as we can. When world wonder level 100 is been build the game end and the server will be reset. And it starts all over again.

Techa wrote:

At the end of server? :)

indrani wrote:

you are lucky boron is not doing that anymore.:-))

He was raiding me in the beginning and now he is member of our alliance.

If you want to have your own village, build a residence to level 10, Build settlers and find a plce to settle. Make your palce only in the second or the third village because it is more expensive. Best to have a 9 cropper or a 15 cropper as your third village and make that your capital. There your troops can stay when youa re not online and they dont eat everything. So you can build a big army, which will be needed at the end of the server.