GIGN Forum

Searching For Being Adminitrator

saren

Hi!

I am the boy who are playing Team Fortress 2 very much. I play very much in GIGN. You must set me atleast ONE time in GIGN. :lohs: My name is [TI]SaReN in TF2.

I'm living in Norway/Kongsberg, i got a family. And I'm 14 years old. I like to play in the winter because snow sucks. But in the summer I love to cycle, swimming, shooting, jump with bike and go out with my great friends! I actually play TF2 all the time if I'm not in school, or if I'm traveling etc. The first thing I do is to get players into the empty GIGN server.

So that I want is to be a admin in GIGN, because I've seen many cheaters before. I couldn't ban them, and I HATE cheaters by the way! So if you guys could give me some console commands for banning, kicking, and great stuffs like that, I would be able to ban cheaters etc.. And by the way, I've never been a admin so please give me a chance!

I hope this will be a great post for you guys to read! ;/;):sparta:

Edited by saren

"I love to cycle, swimming, shooting..."

Just chillin`, killin`.... :)

Talking about admin rights - have seen this guy playing a lot. I don`t know if cheaters are so usual in GIGN and TF at all, but it would be nice to have some cultural exchange between admins. So I would say REC :thumbsup:

Hundred percent ANTI!

READ MY POST TO THE END! FOR ALL!

I and the other admin Moridin, we actually saw when you had an sticky script, when you shoot your stickies, players can't see them, we were thinking about banning you, and you ask for adminstrative rights?

OK, if my opinion main administrator won't read & he give you access, think about this situation, when I'll watch you in every step! If I'll see anything suspicious I, myself will ban you!

Memorize this only in case if you get adminstrative rights!

You'll see the Moridin's post too, if he'll look in this topic!

------

And don't forget that you'll need to register your steam_id (it will cost money)!

------

My answer is ANTI!

Edited by Kefiirs666

I have senn this guy playing around, seems like he is realy nice dude, but i dont know about the administrative rights...

why ? well first of all fact that you dont know how to use them ... well acctualy you could learn it, its aint so hard, but some major mistakes could cost your rights or even ban :unsure:

maybe it isnt the real thing ...

anyhow i`ll stay neutral

ps. if you have spoted some cheater, you can easily find me or other admins in steam (your friend list or in GIGN group)

ediiite: vispar jus varetu beigt dirst latviski ja vinjs nevarda nesaprot, un jums vaidzetu varnas par to1!!

Edited by ANAL-GINS

Hmmz, as Kefirs mentioned me, i think i should put some sentences here aswell.

Starting,i have to say that Saren plays very often Tf2 in gign and thats the good thing, also he sounds and acts quite reasonable sometimes, considering that he is only 14y.o.

About that sticky script, Kefirs mentioned, i am not 100% sure, so thats not quite an argument here. There are some other small things, like using glitch in dustbowl lvl2 first cp, where you put your stickies into that cone on cp and they are invisible. About killing before round starts, its another topic, but personally i dont punish.

Anyway, i dont think it matters now..

SharpShooter a.k.a. Moridin|<CopLin>

you seem a bit childish. but well.. you should be - you are 14.

hard to tell. Pros and Cons.

Pros - you play a lot. you're foreign and that provides us with some cultural diversity. you seem to have some skills too.

Cons - as i said - childish and you love to spend your time spectating.

and you have no exp being admin. but mby that is a plus because you'll be more careful.

hm. well you get recommendation from me. gL :)

I did read all the topic , until found this quote of you . How could you say that someone is a wrong,bad man? Even that "wrong man" makes no sense to me. I found your quote pretty childish and why he should lose all his rights in gign , because he found out that you had a sticky script ? , which is forbidden to use. You say that last time you got banned , why i don't see your unban request topic ? And what is this tool you want to use to get players in tf2 ? Some spam tool ? I personally haven't heard about any of that kind of a tool.

My conclusion: Maybe your from Norway or whatever , so it would be nice to have an international admin , but I think that you're too immature to have any admin access right now. Last thing is how could you pay for a registered nick , if it's only available for Latvian mobile operator users ?

P.S. Maybe you haven't seen me playing in the server , but sometimes I play tf2 in gign server under fake nick , so I'm sure this will answer your question who am I , and why should my opinion matter.

Edited by Hivemind

Why everyone thinks that there is some tool to get people in the server? O_O That's just stupid! It's easy, he comes into empty server, then comes someone else and so on. SaReN is second in connection time sorting with 7 days+ hours online time and that's a very big plus. And there are no clues that he has used some kind of scripts. Kefirchik, give us demo if you are saying that he was using scripts.

I have never seen acting him childish, I think that he is one of the people who are making teamwork.

Reccomendation from me!

O_O That's just stupid! It's easy, he comes into empty server, then comes someone else and so on. SaReN is second in connection time sorting with 7 days+ hours online time and that's a very big plus. And there are no clues that he has used some kind of scripts. Kefirchik, give us demo if you are saying that he was using scripts.

I have never seen acting him childish, I think that he is one of the people who are making teamwork.

Reccomendation from me!

Well it seems that you don't like to read a lot , because you can see his childish actions in this topic . Only because kefirs gave him anti , he wrote this "Thanks Moridin, Kefirchiks should lost all hes rights in gign. I think he is a wrong, bad man. " <<< Wow he really knows people.!

Hopefully he will guess what kind of a person I am.

Edited by Hivemind

Who said I'm using sticky script? Why would I post a topic for get unban? I could just wait 1 hour to get unbanned. And if you know about ironic and gramatic, you would know what this character stands for: ". Don't be so stupid who ever you are! Please.

YOU SAID I MAKE NO SENSE! WHAT ABOUT UR SELF MAN!!?!?

Stop talking about my fucking adminstrative rights, I just posted, that I saw him playing with sticky script!

He already said, that he have been banned from server for shooting through walls!

Saren wants to make you delete my rights, because I often spectate him, and I gag/mute him for swearing!

Man, you got only 14, and you're swearing so much, I don't care if you play teamplay and other staff, but my cunclusion is NO!

And stop shouting your comments about my rights! Yeah, I don't know all the shitty commands, that's the reason why I ask in administrator chat and it's really hard to tell me what it do e.t.c? I think people who think that you need to remove my rights are fuckin' selfish!

And what the fuckin' tool?

Edited by Kefiirs666

YOU SAID I MAKE NO SENSE! WHAT ABOUT UR SELF MAN!!?!?

Dude for your first question answer is here !

I and the other admin Moridin, we actually saw when you had an sticky script, when you shoot your stickies, players can't see them, we were thinking about banning you, and you ask for adminstrative rights?

? kefirs666

I said that your English expression makes no sense ! WTF stands for "wrong man" ?

I think he is a wrong, bad man.

? saren

Yes i know about grammatic , it seems like you don't even know how to spell it right! ;)

And if you know about ironic and gramatic

? saren

you would know what this character stands for: ". Don't be so stupid who ever you are! Please.

^^ Mkay i think that you should use quote instead of character to describe a quote and I have never heard that kind of quote, maybe it's because it is only popular in Norway for some kind of a reason I'm not surprised ;) How could my first reply make no sense ? Dude please read all what I have typed , not separate parts.

The first post is to Kefirchiks: I dont use any kind of scripts, it's so easy to bug in TF2. I could even learn you.

Second post is to Hivemind: Well, I'm just 14 and you seems to be 20! 20-14=6. You are 6 years older than me, and maybe finish at school. You should stop complaining, because I know about many latvian who don't know a shit english!

^^ Do you actually know that bugging isn't allowed in any kind of game ? Well it seems that I know something about English and its grammar ! For you MR.Norway it might be a surprise ,but in GIGN community a lot of people actually know English better than you.

Edited by Hivemind

The first post is to Kefirchiks: I dont use any kind of scripts, it's so easy to bug in TF2. I could even learn you. It seems like you have never played demoman before, because many demomans know about this 3 years old (almost) bug. Just ask Nr'Zyronic or CF :) They got better skills than me, in this kinda stuff.

Second post is to Hivemind: Well, I'm just 14 and you seems to be 20! 20-14=6. You are 6 years older than me, and maybe finish at school. You should stop complaining, because I know about many latvian who don't know a shit english!

Edited by saren

Honestly, i've known saren in like 1 year now, he would be an perfect admin, know what he's doing. Don't say he cant be admin because he killed players with stickies before the round started :P. He would be an perfect admin, i promise

Here is a thing for you to think over... the nick/steamid registration is ~35NOK and will come with one month subscription. To extend your subscription for another month, you have to pay ~10NOK. This small fee helps us to cover server costs. In return you get a registered slot. If you don't have a registered nick/steamid, you cannot have any admin rights :)