GIGN Forum

50 Cent :d :d :d

hiphophater

shitie ir teksti no vinja jaunaakaas intervijas...

50 Cent got beef with the sun for shining:

"An' it ain't as bright as it used to be. I been noticing toward the end of the day it startin to fall off."

50 got beef with the day for having 24 hours:

"24? Get one more then you be HALF of me."

50 got beef with sex for being fun:

"I'm about my paper. If you a man then sex ain't gonna get you money."

50 got beef with Hitler for out-hating him:

"I think I'm richer, though. I'm more famous."

50 got beef with Africans:

"I don't really fukk with them cause niggas starvin over there and that aint ballin to me."

50 got beef with water for being wet:

"An' it don't have the vitamins that my Vitamin Water has"

50 got beef with Santa claus:

"You ever seen chimneys in the hood?"

50 got beef with Apple because they drop him out his contract:

"Shit what kind stupid company would call a white computer apple, I ain't never seen a white apple in real life"

50 got beef with 3D pictures:

"I'm just saying, whenever I look at one of em they jumpin out the page like they wanna do somethin. G-Unit dont back down homie"

50 got beef with electricity:

"It ain't from the hood, man. The hood been around forever, where was electricity before that Edison nigga flew a kite son. Nowhere."

50 got beef with the ground:

"The ground is a punk,you can walk all over it and it wont do shit."

50 got beef with Ice:

"They say back in the day the whole world was covered with Ice. Ice ran shit. Now Ice done fell off. It used to be hard but it turned into water and ran. You can't really find that shit anywhere. It's nonexistant and the only people worried about it is nerds and whiteboys...It's just like Nas career."

50 got beef with Jesus:

"How you gonna walk through a desert with some sandles? If he was rockin his g-unit reeboks he coulda outran them jews out to kill him and been all good."

50 got beef with Canada:

"I went to exchange my money and them motha fukka gave me some pink dolla bills n shit. what da fukk is pink money ? I think its a subliminal and them mutha fukkas fukkin with dipset b"

50 got beef with gravity:

"Shit's been tryin to hold a nigga down for a minute but Im still standin nigga, physics gets gunned up n clapped quick. G-Unit."

50 got beef with traffic lights:

"Man no one tells me when I can go somewhere. I got places to go, I got people to see, stop lights need to listen my music so those niggas know whats up. And why they always turnin yellow like cowards, that shit will get you killed in the hood."

50 got beef with the Bible:

"Yea they claim it's the highest sellin book of all time, but nah, my bio is. u gotta consider the figures of worldwide sales. im big in africa, i ain't ever seen none of them bible niggas in africa. how u gonna claim u sellin like that but u ain't got no promotion? think globally nigga."

50 got beef with the Invisible Man:

"When was the last time you even seen this nigga in the hood?"

50 got beef with eggs for being white:

"Eggs gotta learn to diversify. I ain't seein any brown eggs."

"There are brown eggs, 50."

"They ain't sellin."

50 got beef with boxer shorts:

"Your all over my nuts nigga, better back off man and give me space to breathe"

50 got beef with Netherlands..

"How them bitches gonna have weed legal? im from the hood homie, we nickle and dime our way up to the top.. shit all these little white boys saving up their grocery store paychecks to plan a trip to Amsterdam, when they could have just bought that shit off us, shiiiiit..we could used that money toward's Banks' album..."

50 got beef with the Ice Cream Guy:

"Man Summertime in the hood, he on every block. I mean you gotta respect his hustle man, but that nigga is local. Niggas in Alaska ain't fuckin' with that nigga. I mean he been doing it for years and he ain't selling like that. He only come out with one hit in the summer. You gotta come better than that son, the kids buy his shit cause it's hot. They ain't buying it cause that nigga hot."

50 got beef with dolphins:

"Why them mothafuckas always savin someone from drownin, tryna a hero and shit, and makin them stupid ass sounds, you wanna make a real sound effect say clickety clank"

50 got beef with Alphabet Cereal:

"The whole Unit got together to teach Yayo how to read. He doing good but he wanna practice more. So I make Prodigy fix Yayo a bowl of Alphabet Cereal so he can see how many times he can spell G-Unit in the bowl...but there aint enough G's or U's and aint no dashes at all...Its a subliminal at my crew...I can't let that slide man..."

50 got beef with Peter Pan:

"That mutha fukka disrespectin the Hook. I be tellin these dudes you need a good hook to make a song."