GIGN Forum

Laptopa videokarte

Traffic

Tu no sākuma saki, ka draiveriem nav nekādas jēgas, tad dod linku uz draiveriem un saki, lai kādu citu draiveri nedzēš ārā.

Smells like Šizofrēnija :)

Jā, utilizējot integrēto draiveri var rasties problēmas, tā kā to darīt noteikti nevajag. Es reiz vēlējos, lai man lapsim strādā tikai GF karte, gandrīz paliku vispār bez monitora, jo bez bildes ekrānā (kas pa defu prasa integrēto desktopam) pagrūti kaut ko izmainīt pēcāk :D

Ir uzlikts global settingos, lai lieto GF karti/high performance. Tad atsevišķām programmām nekas nebūtu jāmaina. Ieejot gta iv, pie video memory joprojām rādās integrētās 123mb un uzliekot kaut nedaudz virs low settingiem textūras neģenerējas un viss izskatās pēc sūda :/

draiveri protams kartei ir ieinstalēti.

Edited by Traffic

hmm...

Go to your GTA IV folder, and see if there is a .txt file called "commandline". If there is, and it says something that starts with "memrestrict", close it and make a backup copy. Then, clear the command line, then paste this: -noprecache -nomemrestrict -norestrictions

That's part of my commandline, I made my GTA IV work properly with that. If this doesn't work for you, then go back to your original commandline (this is why the backup copy is important). After that, try updating to v1.0.7. and using my commandline.

I would also recommend updating even if there is no commandline.txt file.

Hey there,Just go to your game directory, and open notepad. And copy the following content in it and save it in the gta game folder with name commandline don't add txt extension it will automatically save as txt.

-norestriction

-nomemrestrict

-availablevidmem 4.0

-percentvidmem 100

let me know how it goes!!

Pamēģini kaut ko no šī, ja nav tas fails, izveido .txt

Ir jabut kkam lidzigam.

google say's:

• Please make a right click on the desktop. You will get a new menu. Now please select "nvidia control panel".
  • In the "nvidia control panel" you need to select "Manage 3D Settings" Please go over to "Program Settings".
  • Now you will have to "Add" the simulation you would like to be started with the nvidia card. Therefore you will have to add the application file of your simulation - e.g. "aerofly5.exe". If there is file named "flyrun.exe", you may add this,too.
  • Instead of global settings you now need to change it to "NVIDIA high-performance processor".
  • To finish that configuration you just need to click on save. Now you are able to start the simulation using the nvidia processor.

Parliecinats, ka istie draiveri vid.k.? Man reiz ari bija tada problema, lidz bridim, kad beidzot nolemu ietestet draiverus no dell lapas, nevis radeon.

Edited by NeoX