GIGN Forum

Defense Samuray

bencik

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eu davai maucam pretiim tas jefins ir uzbiveejis jaunu ciemu pop 5 koordinates 16/81. Gludekli tev nebija kur catas likt ? Luudzu es suutu virsuu armiju just for fun kopaa ar veel akdiem 5 feikiem un iesaku veel citiem taa dariit uz visiem vinja ciemiem. Uz sho mazo ciemu suutam uzbrukumu ar catas, lai to ciemu noness pilniigi un pamatiigi ! Es jau shovakar suutu virsuu kaadu 200 TT just for fun !

Ceru uz atbalstu jo savadaak ieraushu viens pats nierees vinja dusmas !

nice, žēl, ka viņš uzbruka tik ātri, būtu arī mani 1.8k phalanxi krietni palīdzējuši un zaudējumi būtu krietni mazāki, bet tomēr, pakāst senatoru, oj, oj, oj, būs viņam mācība ;)

un žēl, ka man patlaban nav ne offensive armijas, ne katas, tā ka aizsūtīju pa 1 feikam uz katru viņa ciemu.

samuray pienāca šāda vēstule:

I see you have friends. haha. What do you say we call off each other's dogs call it a truce. Otherwise, i will have to get all of FFH in this and i am sure you have a lot of friends too and it will get ridiculous. no need to make this a server wide war over a few little fights. Let me know what you think?

shawnswimmer

Labi, ka vismaz viens vilnis izdosies :D

Kaads varettu kaadu uzbrukumu paradiit, jo vinji ir tik daudz, kad palikushi tikai feiki :D

Un man no FFh lidera pat atnaca zinjas, kapeec mees uzbruukam... Aij cik zheel :D

Te buus taa zinja no vinju diplomata :D

Dear Bencik,

First of all sorry I can't read or write your language, so I will write in English.

I am the wing leader of FFH.r* and our member shawmswimmer is under heavy attack from your alliance. I did not know what is happening, so would you mind to discuss this issue with me ?

Regards,

Princess Elsia

Edited by bencik

vēl viena vēstule no mana exfrienda PRIMOS, kurš feikoja uz manis:

I dont know what happened , but we need to stop it before it gets out of hand ok.

I asked them to stop attacking you, and will you stop attacking them, and your alliance too.

the main wing thinks it is nothing more than a little fight, but if it keeps up they will get involved, and we dont want or need that ok. so please stop.

Un pārtrauciet uzbrukt viņam! Noslēdzām pamieru.

I dont know what happened , but we need to stop it before it gets out of hand ok.

I asked them to stop attacking you, and will you stop attacking them, and your alliance too.

the main wing thinks it is nothing more than a little fight, but if it keeps up they will get involved, and we dont want or need that ok. so please stop.

Un pārtrauciet uzbrukt viņam! Noslēdzām pamieru.

srry catas ir jau uzbrukumaa :D