GIGN Forum

Divdesmit Lietas Kas Jāizdara Tf2

Oddish

• Convince the enemy team that opening fire on Medics is illegal in accordance to subsection B of the Resolutions of the Geneva International Conferance. Of October. 1863.
  • Try and convince attacking Engineers in Gravel Pit that beating on the pipes in the connecting corridors with their wrenches for a minute shortens the time it takes to capture a point.
  • While using voice chat as a Pyro, muffle your own voice.
  • Tell the team Heavy that you were the one that touched Sasha, and that Sasha "makes me feel like a real man."
  • Explain to the Heavy that Sasha is also a valid man's name.
  • Try and convince Pyros that the shotgun taunt damages spies.
  • Organise a few of your team to take one of the enemy side hostage, and make unrealistic demands of the enemy team in return for the safety of said hostage.
  • Copy a legal eviction notice and use it as a spraytag before posting it all over the enemy base in 2Fort.
  • Refer to all Pyros as "Kenny". Always.
  • Likewise, whenever a Pyro is killed, have a friend re-enact the traditional South Park reaction. "Oh my God, they killed Kenny!" etc.
  • As a Sniper, dedicate all your kills to Steve Irwin.
  • As a Heavy, dedicate all your kills to Josef Stalin.
  • As a Demoman, dedicate all your kills to Jack Daniels.
  • Convince the enemy team that their defensive Engineer is actually one of your Spies.
  • Convince your team that their defensive Engineer is actually one of the enemy Spies.
  • Attempt to do the above two. at the same time.
  • If Dominated, play Green Day's "Dominated Love Slave" over the voice channel.
  • Reenact Dirty Harry with the Spy revolver. Full points if you manage to get all the way through the line without being killed.
  • Every time a jumping enemy is launched upwards by a sentry gun, exclaim "Pull!" and attempt to kill the enemy with your shotgun.
  • While on defense, claim that the enemy is "after me frosted lucky charms."