GIGN Forum

Narkorikas Muuzikaa

RiSKS

What is this?:

Its sounds giving you the same effect as a drug (Lots of different sounds giving different effects of different drugs) just weaker, AND its legal + Wont damage your brain at any way

NO NEED TO READ IT ALL

Headphones are REQUIRED

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

You can try it out here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/12569844/I-Doser.rar

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-----------------

Did it work for you? What did you try? And what do you think?

-----------------

FAQ:

What is I-doser?

Quote:

I-Doser Labs is the leading producer of Binaural Brainwave CDs and computer applications. Using proven, scientific, and safe methods of synchronizing your brainwaves; a simulated state can be achieved through the use of our advanced audio CDs, or the I-Doser Application, and a pair of high quality stereo headphones. Our Binaural process has been refined with years of research and development. With thousands of satisfied users, the I-Doser Labs CDs and the I-Doser Application for PCs continue to lead the industry as the only safe and effective method to achieve a simulated mood or experience.

Recreational Simulation CDs are collections of binaural doses on standard audio CDs. Each audio track contains our advanced binaural beats that will synchronize your brainwaves to the same state as the recreational dose. Mixed with our advanced auditory pulses are soothing backtracks of ambient soundscapes to help the brain induce of state of mood lift, euphoria, sedation, and hallucination. I-Doser CDs are also perfect for using with iPods and other MP3 players, or simply through a regular CD player.

I-Doser for the PC is the most advanced computer application available to achieve a simulated mood or experience through the use of binaural beats. Use I-Doser to play one-time use doses purchased through the I-Doser Store. Each dose is scientifically designed to give you the optimal measure of pure beats safely and effectively to induce state. Every download of the I-Doser application includes two free doses.

Does It Really Work?

Quote:

All I-Doser doses are tested by a panel of users who consider themselves experienced in binaural beat modification. A dose is not passed on to the I-Doser Store until it is proven working by a good majority of the tester staff. We find that users of I-Doser fall into one of 3 categories: Susceptible to Binaural Beats, Originally Unsusceptible to Binuaral Beats, and Immune to Binaural Beats. This is why we include several free doses with the application, so you can see for yourself if the process works for you. Some users have also reported that it may take several uses over a period of time before they see results. We can only tell you to try for yourself. Some other things that could effect your dose are: not taking your dose in a quiet serene environment, damaged or poor quality headphones, or the volume you are playing the dose at. These issues will be addressed elsewhere in the FAQ. Before purchasing a Recreational Simulation CD, we advice you try the I-Doser Application and Free Doses to see if I-Doser works for you.

Is I-Doser safe?

Quote:

Absolutely! I-Doser has been tested on many people of many different age ranges and there has never been an issue with the safety of the I-Doser doses. However, for doses marked "strong or long program doses, it is highly advisable you do not operate heavy machinery or drive under the influence of a strong I-Doser dose. Use it with the same respects you would a doctor prescribed or recreational drug.

What steps can be taken to maximize a dose?

Quote:

Several steps can be taken to maximize the potential of an I-Doser dose. We at I-Doser actually consider this essential to the dosing experience. First, set a serene mood. It is recommended that you administrate the dose while lying down in a dim-lit room in solitude without any noisy distractions. No interruptions, no phone ringing, nothing! It should be you and the dose. It is advisable that you use a pair of high quality headphones, and the headphones that I-Doser scientists use when designing doses are listed at I-Doser.com. Play the dose at a comfortable soft level, not too loud, and just lay back and clear your mind. Let the dose do the work. Let the entire dose play out without removing the headphones, and remove them only when the dose is finished playing.

---

I-Doser.Com (Homepage)

---

A few fast tips:

Turn of all lights, even your Computer screen

Close your eyes while trying

Stop thinking (Hard)

You have to be very relaxed while trying (IMPORTENT)

Dont speak or write with anyone while trying

Dont read or view anything while trying

1, Experience

Quote:

I tried Lucid Dream, and like sleep angel it put me to sleep right away, and I did manage to actually be lucid in my dreams.

AntiVir No Virus Found

Authentium No Virus Found

Avast No Virus Found

AVG No Virus Found

BitDefender No Virus Found

CAT-QuickHeal No Virus Found

ClamAVdevel- No Virus Found

DrWeb No Virus Founde

Safe No Virus Found

eTrust-InoculateIT No Virus Found

eTrust-Vet No Virus Found

Ewido No Virus Found

Fortinet No Virus Found

F-Protf No Virus Found

F-Prot No Virus Found

IkarusT No Virus Found

Kaspersky No Virus Found

McAfee No Virus Found

Microsoft No Virus Found

NODv No Virus Found

Norman No Virus Found

Panda No Virus Found

PrevxV No Virus Found

Sophos No Virus Found

Sunbelt No Virus Found

TheHacker No Virus Found

UNA No Virus Found

VBA No Virus Found

VirusBuster No Virus Found

These files has been scanned by VirusTotal.com - Be Safe

bljadj, es nevaru atveert - met errorus k-kaadus jobanus smile.gif

flashback, kaa atveert to fignju, tjipo uzspiezhu uz taa "open-dose" un izveelos kuru ielaadeet - saakumaa gribeeju izmeeginaat marihuaanu, lai galiigi neapdolbiitos (muahahaha) smile.gif bet mauka neveraas valjaa, izmetaas visu laiku errors, neatkariigi no taa kaadu narkotiku izveelos...

varat palasiit atsauksmes par shito fignju

Edited by slow hands

nooonpooont, that drug thang is. T.T

Es jau 'lietoju' ( mjaa, lol ) Marihuānu Nr.1 kādas 10 minūtes un vel nav iedevis galvā. sad.gif

Effect @ 10% - 0

Effect @ 20% - 0

Effect @ 30% - 0 + galvassāpes.

Effect @ 40% - pilnīgi nekāds

lol, bladj 58 % un absolūts nooonpooonts.

Edited by minOrity

Nē nu karoče mans objektīvais review - tjipa sākumā uzlieku a-bomb un nereāli skaļi nu bļe galva vibrē, domāju o jā baigi forši, uzlieku kokaīnu, arī skaļi, nekā nav, darbojos ar PC. Karoče izlasīju aprakstā, ka vajag būt tumsā, pilnībā atslābinājušamies un ne par ko nedomāt un klusi klausīties. Tā arī izdarīju un pēc kādām 15 minūtēm aizmigu uz ~ pusstundu biggrin.gif No heroīna. Efekts 0.

no narkotikas "White Crosses" nedaudz pakalusijos, palika slikti. drošvien no tās debīlās skaņas. Ar kkādu outofbody, kad palika nedaudz skaļāks sāka sāpēt galva. Līdzīga sajūta man ir, kad velk ar krītu ļoti stingri pret tāfeli wink.gif