GIGN Forum

Nelietīgā Krāpnieka

GEAR

Tātad,runa gāja par to ka es itkā pārdodu datoru,pēc pāris minūtēm man uz e-pastu atnāca vēstule ar siltiem sveicieniem. Un tad viss sākās,sarkanais teksts ir viņa teiktais,lillā ir manējais

Hello,

i will like to know if you still have the item instock and in good

condition. Please get back to me immediately and I will like to know

if you do accept PAYPAL or Try to setup account with paypal online at

www.paypal.com it's secure,easy and fast.It protect buyers and

sellers.

Thanks,

Hey,yeah i'm still having the computer

how will you pay me?

I WILL BE PAYING VIA PAYPAL...GET TO ME WITH YOUR PAYPAL E-MAIL ACCOUNT

Woah woah,where do you live man?I'm not gonna send my merchandise at your location if you live in China.

i live in cotounou,Benin Republic

woah,well how the hell am i gonna manage to get it there? I live in Latvia

you going to ship it to me ....and i will add shipping bill to your money...please get back to me asap

Sorry man,but this type of scam fails. Seriously get a life.

this is never a scam...if you dont accept paypal...you can snd me your full name and mailing address and i mail you cashier cheque...and when you cash the cheque you send me phone....i ned the phone for gift...thanks

If this aint a scam,so what is it then ?

I do accept paypal but i aint givin you it out nor i'm giving you my name or mailing adress.

Also you hardly failed by mentioning a phone?! I'm not selling a phone,please quit mailing me back,it's pretty obvious that you're dumb scammer :)

please i,m deaf i can talk on phone...that is why i gave you options ....is either paypal or mailing address and that will include your phone number....i told you when you get your money you send me phone...i don't ask you to send me phone before money...so i dont why you telling me I'm a scam....and you never giver either of the two....we don't need to be embarrassing each other cos we are buying item from each other....

what's with the dots? Maan,your english sucks,seriously. And as i was saying : I'M NOT SELLING A PHONE.

Nu smuki man sanāca ar tiem citātiem,un jā šitās bija pēdējās ziņas no viņa.