GIGN Forum

Travian!

vincister

Nē nu psc... :(

Un tas ir centrā

Mybe kaut kādīgi var likvidēt viņu?

Pēc šī teksta, sapratu, ka ar mieru viņš nepadosies :(

So there I was visiting my troops...and they were complaining about not stretching their legs. And as I watched they ate more and more of my crops and just got fatter and fatter. So I figures, what can these guys do besides sit here and eat my crop? I mean...what are they good for anyway?

So one of my scouts shows up and says, "Boss, like there's this rad village near here with extra crop and other cool stuff. What say we go pay a visit?"

I'm not one for big ideas, but I can smell an opportunity, so I say, "Hey slugs, get your fat butts up and go visit Zorg. See if he is as hospitable as he looks!"

These thugs...and trust me you wouldn't want to meet their like in a dark alley...get all fired up and mount their horses and wave their brutish weapons around and ride off. Suddenly I'm thinking that they may not understand hospitality in the same way you and I do.

So sorry if they were less than polite on their last visit. But I'm all about professional development so I keep coaching them and sending them back out to see if THIS time they'll say please and thank you. Maybe you can give me some feedback on their behavior and together we can improve their comportment.

What do you say?

Edited by Zorg`s

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Taa 1kaart pashiem vajag kaut kaadu planinju uzzimeet, jo uzbruuk daudziem un visi klusee, un tad es sanemu igm, blin kapeec nevarat palidzeet. Atkartoju velreiz pashiem ir jabuut ieinteresetiem, es nevaru viens visai aliansei taisiit defense plaanu :)

Tātad lieta tāda ka es ikpalaikam izskoutoju savus apkārtējos čuvakus . Tākā reinforcus vajadzētu pienāca 2 vēstules.

1) did u scout my friend Bosnian? Please take note that we are like sisters and brothers in Jedi 3.

2)Would you like to be hit? I have the thing for you...catapults!

Lūdzu reinforce uz 215 | 69

aaaa Bosnian? :) Tas pauts ir pats problemas lidz purnam

rekur viens aizrakstija vinam no C&D un rekur conversacija:

I did send Bosnian a message and he replied.

I wrote: I've only playing for 2 wks and don't think Ican sustain if you keep hitting me. What will it take to get a reprieve?

Bosnian's response: It's haerd man. Ian being attacked by guys 4x my size. I actually have one hitting me in 3 hrs. I have to attack smaller people. We can work something out if are active. Contact me again in a day or two. Some people are not very active and deserve farmingbut if you are active we can work something out...I am not a monster.

da nejau tas bosnian ir jātramda, bet Chuchulain. man viņš ir dirsā tālu, kam viņš tuvāk, tam derētu pademolēt viņa ciemu.

Es tam puisim aizsūtīju brīdinājuma vēstuli

traktoorists wrote:

i warn you- if you will attack him more, you can wait for clearing wave, then catas and then you will be nice farm. So isuggest you to not attack him.

un ko viņš atbildēja:

I'm shaking already... come and get me!!!

vopšem derētu arī tā izdarīt, lai puisis, kā saka bencik, dabūn pa nierēm :)