GIGN Forum

I'M BACK!

I think nobody know me, but I'm that, who will kill and drop all leaders from top, because I'm best in 1.5 and I will be best in 1.6 Counter-Strike mode, prepare to die...

...I have my tactic, what is ten time beter than yours, because I plant bombs, rescue hostages, completing missions, and everybody who are still alive in my team will win with me, because I'm best! I know much admins in Salaspils who put me bans because I was the Best in rank, and hope that taht way they get greatest ranks than I....

...I'm sorry my english su**, but I play extreamly great.

IIsaak sakot,mazais lameris ir atpakalj diepig.gif

macho don't wory about my english, but I have some litle problem with my PC, harddisk have a lot of Bad sectors and my PC don't go like I wont. And maybe after some days I will buy new HDD and kill all losers (cheaters too, I know that in GIGN server they are more tham ten) in that server.

KEPKE      Posted on Mar 2 2004, 07:28 AM

Macho don't worry about my IQ,  I just have some litle problem with my brain, there are a lot of Bad sectors and my brain don't walk around like I want. And maybe after some days I will add some points to my IQ  and remove all Bad sectors from my brain (fissure too, I know that was not so much on my brain, but they are more than ten).

upsssssssssss..... smiliez.de_2523.gif

Sorry girls, but new I have 800MB hard disk on my computer with Pentium 4 procesor... I need wait some days, then I get new 60GB hard disk, and then realy I kill all leaders. Cole - how old are you, do you think that you are greater than I and greater than Latvian children hiphop king - ozolz? Don't worry in this week I will show myself in this slow server. with are full with cheaters. If no one think so, they can get more information from Cole.

Sorry girls, but new I have 800MB hard disk on my computer with Pentium 4 procesor... I need wait some days, then I get new 60GB hard disk, and then realy I kill all leaders. Cole - how old are you, do you think that you are greater than I and greater than Latvian children hiphop king - ozolz? Don't worry in this week I will show myself in this slow server. with are full with cheaters. If no one think so, they can get more information from Cole.

nu psc...800 mb shock1.gif Tas tik ir ko veerts,es kaadreiz savaa muuzhaa gribeetu taadam pieskarties...un nekad vairs nemaazgaat rokas smiliez.de_2125.gif

Man ir naacies tureet rokaas 650MB HDD - izcils inzhenierdomas lidojums tongue.gif

KEPKE, man domaat, tu esi [censored].... Un kuru interesee, ka tu esi tik stuulbs, lai ieksh P4 datora iebaaztu antikvaaru HDD?

P.S. "viena YO pilseeta YO, divi YO, rajoni YO, triiz YO pe[censored]as YOoooo..." (Latvieshu valodas bagaatiiba divos burtos, triis komatos, un 6 vaardos)

KEPKE, man domaat, tu esi [censored].... Un kuru interesee, ka tu esi tik stuulbs, lai ieksh P4 datora iebaaztu antikvaaru HDD?

biggrin.gif Tas nu gan ir sviests! Ja viņam ir P4, skaidrs, ka viņš ir pircis komplektu nevis licis kopā pats, un deduktīvi var izsecināt, ka vai nu viņam nav tāda HDD, vai nu nav P4 un pat nekas tuvu tam.

Pie tam spriežot pēc visa viņa teksta, šitas ir pilnīgs dorks violent1.gif

PS Te varētu ielaist Cilveeku, lai tas viņu kārtīgi izlamā smile.gif

Edited by Gordon

I say that my old hard disk was damaged and I put this 800Mb hard disk for same days, because I need Internet and other stuffs from my PC... While I get new HDD i will suck with this 800Mb hard disk.

And if someone wont, I can't sell a 50Mb hard disk only for 5Ls.

Edited by KEPKE

I say that my old hard disk was damaged and I put this 800Mb hard disk for same days, because I need Internet and other stuffs from my PC... While I get new HDD i will suck with this 800Mb hard disk.

And if someone wont, I can't sell a 50Mb hard disk only for 5Ls.

new_rofl.gif aarpraac