GIGN Forum

Thats the way I believe, I desired the Kobe cover however $100.

It is tough for Dame, since when the next - gen version comes out, most people are either going to purchase the most recent version or even the Mamba forever current gen variant and a couple of NBA 2K Coins months afterwards, nobody will regular form of the current gen which shows that they don't care about him.

Can it be safe to state that the majority of the community can manage the new consoles? I thought most was children (old guy here.) Same can be said about Kobe. Why would anyone pay 100 bucks on game you can pay 60 for. Thats the way I believe, I desired the Kobe cover however $100. . No thanks Zion will be OK.

That's accurate but it's still 100 bucks in the end of the day, for what to watch Kobe for thirty seconds once the game is loading up. Plus 2k has been copy and paste for the previous five decades anyways. Ima spend the $100 so I only have to buy the game once. I bet I'll find a next gen console some point this year and wish to play 2K and I know I do not want to find the $60 version twice so I will just spend 100$ up front to have it on both generations. I am just going to purchase it to another gen. since you know the sport for this gen consoles is going to be cheeks.

They did nearly every all-star vet cluttered by picking zion after 19 games as a cover athlete in any respect! Yet alone on the next gen cover. . Not everyone can afford 100 dollars or the PS5 place the gate, I'm getting Dame pay for. Not all people can afford a brand new gen as well as the 100 dollar version right away lmfao weirdo hes on the cover nothing dirty about it. Not like that bro, better part of the community and fan-base would be buying the present gen mamba forever variation since it comes with the next gen standard edition at no cost. However, hows it doing him filthy plenty of Buy NBA 2K21 MT Coins people wi possess his pay because of what I just said. The game will be the specific same like 2k20. Save up and wait till you get a PS5. I really could, but why do I? I can wait couple months and just play with the PS5 version and save approximately $30.