GIGN Forum

neiet

h1tex

Ted, likt -gl vai -d3d pie lauchoptions esi meiginajis?

Visu safixoju, openglā parādijās normāls fps.

1. Use the uninstall option of the catalyst driver package that you linked to remove all AMD components from the computer.

2. Use the install option of the catalyst driver package to do an Express install of the driver.

When I tried to install the driver without uninstalling the AMD components first I was also getting the "Driver Install: the specified driver package was not installed for matching devices" message. When I installed the driver after uninstalling the AMD components I got a different message that indicated that some warnings were triggered but the driver was installed successfully.

3. Change the display adaptor to use the new driver:

a. Navigate to Going to Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers > Device Manager > Display Adaptors > ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series.

b. Right-click on "ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series" and open "Properties".

c. Click on the "Driver" tab and click on "Update Driver".

d. Select "Browse My Computer for Driver Software".

e. Select "Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer".

f. Select "ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series" (the one without "Microsoft Corporation...").

g. Click "Next". The driver should start installing and your screen should filcker a few times.

h. Click "Close".

I was then able to start The Swapper without error.

I hope this helps.

emm domaju ka vaina bus kompi. pamegjinaju es fatera pc, viss straada.

piekonektejoties gignam augsha stuuri radas cl_flushentitypacket. papeetot google par to. iespejamie problemu celonji bija izskatiiti,parbauditi. nekas nemainas. tika ari parinstaleets pc, ari tad nekas nemainas. nav lemts:)

Atblidēt tādā pašā manierē uz uzbraucienu ir so last season... Un nezinu kā tu, bet es drukāju ar pirkstiem. Iesaku precizēt klaviatūras izmantošanas tehniku.

Nu pipec, kas pa uzbraucienu.Es drukaju ar pimpi, iesaku tev nedrukat neko.

• Like 1